STD & HIV Testing & Treatment
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Confidential Testing, Education & Treatment
Many STDs can be easily diagnosed and treated. Confidential testing for the following is available by appointment at either office:
- Hepatitis C
Testing fees range from $15.00 to $35.00. If test results for chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis are positive, treatment will be provided for the client and partner at no cost.
Protect yourself and your sexual partners. Effective strategies for reducing your risk of getting an STD include:
- Abstinence: The most reliable way to avoid infection is to not have sex.
- Vaccination: Vaccines are safe, effective and recommended ways to prevent hepatitis B and HPV.
- Mutual monogamy: Agree to be sexually active with only one person who has agreed to be sexually active only with you.
- Reduced number of sexual partners: Reducing your number of sex partners can decrease your risk of STDs. Get tested and ask your partner to get tested.
- Condoms: Correct, consistent use of the male latex condom helps to reduce STD transmission.
Get the Facts: Read the STD fact sheets from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to learn more.
Please call for clinic hours or for additional information.
Galena Office: 417-357-6134 Branson West Office:417-272-0050